This Gold Albino Caviar is the unique product of the Albino Sturgeon, a slow-growing and extremely rare breed of true Sturgeon. Its exquisite golden appearance and rich, milky taste profile makes it one of the most sought-after varieties of caviar amongst chefs, gourmets and caviar experts.
- Size: 50g, 100g tins
- Available all year round
- Origin: Minsk, Republic of Belarus
- Sturgeon maturity: 12 years
- Weights provided are estimates and are dependent on the measurements of each catch – which see some pieces being smaller than others. We ensure that the minimum weights stated are met. Should you receive a larger piece, consider it your lucky day. Prices stated will be honoured.
- Images are for visual purposes only, and may or may not be representative of the actual size, weight or colour of the produce.
- All our Caviar products are registered according to international regulations of the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Fauna (CITES).