Alaskan King Crab Legs
The King crab legs are kind of our party trick. We whip them out at dinner gatherings and we get looks of amazement in return. They are extremely sweet, versatile to cook and if you deliberately twist the legs at the right angles, you can even extract a whole chunk of meat!
Our Alaskan King Crab comes pre-cooked(boiled) and frozen. It will therefore just require some heating up either by boiling in a pot for 4-5 minutes or by simply grilling for 6-7 minutes upon thawing.
- Per crab (8 Legs; 1.0 to 1.3kg)
- Best season: Available all year round
- Cooking methods: Pre-cooked and once thawed, can be re-heated on the grill, boiled, baked or BBQ
- Weights provided are estimates and are dependent on the measurements of each catch – which see some pieces being smaller than others. We ensure that the minimum weights stated are met. Should you receive a larger piece, consider it your lucky day! Prices stated will be honoured.
- Images are for visual purposes only, and may or may not be representative of the actual size, weight or colour of the produce.