Conger Eel Fillet // Anago // 穴子
$65.80 inc GST
Anago (穴子) refers to Salt-water Eels and is often confused with their Fresh-water counterparts, Unagi. Anago is available all year round but it’s peak season is during summer where the Eels are at it’s plumpest.
- 500g (Approximately 6 fillets; between 80 and 120g each)
- Best season: Available all year round but best in Summer (June to August)
- Other cooking methods: Grilled and brushed with a Tsumé sauce, simmered in Shoyu or Sake
- Weights provided are estimates and are dependent on the measurements of each catch – which see some pieces being smaller than others. We ensure that the minimum weights stated are met. Should you receive a larger piece, consider it your lucky day. Prices stated will be honoured.
- Images are for visual purposes only, and may or may not be representative of the actual size, weight or colour of the produce.