Known as the Foie Gras of the sea, Ankimo is known to be creamy and flavourful. It is often steamed, and served with Ponzu Sauce in Japanese restaurants when in season.
- Packet of 500g
- Typically flown in on Tuesdays and Fridays, but do check out or flight schedules for the month or drop us a message.
- Possible preparation: with Ponzu sauce and topped with Hana Hojiso, battered and fried as Tempura
- Image courtesy of @rusculleromakase (View post)
- As produce is wild-caught, weights provided are estimates and are dependent on season. While some fish may be smaller than others, we ensure that the minimum weights stated are met. Should you receive a larger piece, consider it your lucky day. Prices stated will be honoured.
- Images are for visual purposes only, and may or may not be representative of the actual size, weight or colour of the produce.