Hamachi Kama refers to the collar and cheek portion of the Yellowtail. With a nice balance of meat and fish oil, there is a nice melt in your mouth texture when cooked well. We love it salt-grilled, but there are many other ways to prepare this! These come flash frozen to ensure the freshness of the product.
Available daily – Frozen
- Origin: Japan
- Weight: 1.3 to 1.5kg per packet, 8 to 10 pcs
- Ingredients: Hamachi / Yellowtail
- Storage: Store frozen for up to 3 month at -18°C / 14 days at -10°C, consume within the same day once thawed
- Preparation methods: grilled, braised
- Weights provided are estimates and are dependent on the measurements of each catch – which see some pieces being smaller than others. We ensure that the minimum weights stated are met. Should you receive a larger piece, consider it your lucky day. Prices stated will be honoured.
- Images are for visual purposes only, and may or may not be representative of the actual size, weight or colour of the produce.