Hamachi Kama refers to the collar and cheek portion of the Yellowtail. With a nice balance of meat and fish oil, there is a nice melt in your mouth texture when cooked well. We love it salt-grilled, but there are many other ways to prepare this! These come flash frozen to ensure the freshness of the product.
- 1.0 to 1.30kg per pack (6 to 8 collars)
- Approximately 210g per pcs
- Available all year round
- Other cooking methods: salt-grilling, pan frying
- Weights provided are estimates and are dependent on the measurements of each catch – which see some pieces being smaller than others. We ensure that the minimum weights stated are met. Should you receive a larger piece, consider it your lucky day. Prices stated will be honoured.
- Images are for visual purposes only, and may or may not be representative of the actual size, weight or colour of the produce.