A5 Hokkaido Snow Beef – Shabu Shabu Cut
Our A5 Snow Beef – Shabu Shabu cut comes from Hokkaido and is sliced from only the most premium cuts of the Wagyu beef. The A5 Wagyu is fatty and it brings about a luxurious melt in your mouth feel. For folks who believe that fat is flavour, you have to try this!
What distinguishes Hokkaido Snow Beef from other Wagyu is its tender texture, fine marbling and its distinctive bright red and white contrast.
Shabu Shabu (しゃぶしゃぶ) is the Japanese version of the steamboat where thinly sliced meat is dipped and swished in a soup broth quickly – piece by piece – before being finished in a dip of Ponzu or Sesame Sauce (typically).
- Size options: 250g, 500g per tray
- Season: Available all year round
- Preparation method: Sukiyaki, or Shabu Shabu
- Weights provided are estimates and are dependent on the measurements of each catch – which see some pieces being smaller than others. We ensure that the minimum weights stated are met. Should you receive a larger piece, consider it your lucky day! Prices stated will be honoured.
- Images are for visual purposes only, and may or may not be representative of the actual size, weight or colour of the produce.