Hokkaido White Corn // Shiroi Tōmorokoshi
Another of our Summer all-time favourites! It is occasionally known as Sashimi Corn or Dessert Corn. Extremely sweet and juicy, and available for a limited period of time each year. You really don’t want to miss this! (P.S. we actually forgot these were in season, till a customer asked for it. Here’s what he said “Never thought I’ll get to have this in Singapore. Brings me back to my Hokkaido trip”).
- Approximately 300 to 400g per ear
- Origin: Hokkaido Prefecture, Japan
- Storage: In the refrigerator
- Availability: Summer (typically from June to August)
- Typically flown in on Tuesdays and Fridays, but do check out or flight schedules for the month or drop us a message
- For pre-orders for our next flight in, is: 12pm, 2 days prior to the date of arrival