Honmaguro Ootoro refers to the fatty belly of the famed Northern Bluefin Tuna, which comes superfrozen at -60 degrees. While the Saku Cut is an off cut that requires knowledge of slicing against the grain, it is the kind of cut that Sushi Chefs fancy and enjoy working with. Not too confident about preparing this? Check this cut out instead.
- Approximately 300g per pcs
- Available all year round
- Suitable for sashimi (within 2 days of arrival)
- Preparation methods: sashimi, sushi, chirashi don
- Weights provided are estimates and are dependent on the measurements of each catch – which see some pieces being smaller than others. We ensure that the minimum weights stated are met. Should you receive a larger piece, consider it your lucky day. Prices stated will be honoured.
- Images are for visual purposes only, and may or may not be representative of the actual size, weight or colour of the produce.
- Products that are suitable for Sashimi should be consumed raw within 2 days of arrival. After which, it is recommended that these produce are cooked and consumed within 5 days.