Horse Mackerel // Aji // あじ
$9.59 inc GST
- Japanese Horse Mackerel
- Sashimi-grade, comes in number of pieces
- These little fishes can be found near the waters of Okinawa
- They are usually in season during summer and its tastes varies with the time of the year
- Freshly flown in twice weekly on Tuesdays and Fridays
- Good for Sashimi, Grilling, Frying, Nigiri & Chirashi
*Do place your orders 3 days in advance when planning for your parties because products are specially flown in upon order and we would not want to disappoint all you foodies (:
*That is by Monday Evening for Friday Shipments and Friday Evening for Tuesday Shipments.
*Note: the weight mentioned in each and every post is a rough estimate of the product’s weight, depending on the size of the fish, we do see some pieces that are smaller or larger than others but we try our best to meet our stated weight. If you do get a larger piece, consider it your lucky day because we will honor our prices all the same!
*Pictures provided are meant for visual purposes which may or may not represent the actual weight.