Japanese Kyoho (Seedless) Grapes
Kyoho Grapes are known for its deep purple to black colour. These are sweet with a tinge of sourness. The skin separates from the flesh with ease. Perfect for all who prefer your fruits skinless!
- 450 to 600g per punnet
- Origin: Nagano or Yamanashi Prefecture
- Storage: In the refrigerator
- Availability: June to October
- Typically flown in on Tuesdays and Fridays, but do check out or flight schedules for the month or drop us a message
- For pre-orders for our next flight in, is: 12pm, 2 days prior to the date of arrival
- In the event that the particular brand is not available due to unforeseen circumstances (such as natural disasters, or poor catch rates due to bad weather), a punnet of similar quality will be sourced for you!