These Manila Clams may be small (relative to other shell fish) but they sure do pack a punch! Extremely sweet and briny, this is suitable for a whole range of cooking methods – think Vongole, Seafood Miso Soup, or even a shellfish Acqua Pazza!
[FUN FACT: did you know that clams can live up to 10 years and grow up to 8″ wide?]
Pre-order – our cargo is air flown from Japan twice a week, typically on Tuesday and Friday. Do refer to our air flown cargo schedule to make the cut off times to avoid any disappointment.
- Packet of 1kg
- Origin: Japan, or USA
- Look: extremely hard shells
- Flavour: sweet, briny and incredibly juicy
- Possible preparation method: steamed, sautéed, in pasta, grilled, pan- or deep-fried, or in soups
- Weights provided are estimates and are dependent on the measurements of each catch – which see some pieces being smaller than others. We ensure that the minimum weights stated are met. Should you receive a larger piece, consider it your lucky day. Prices stated will be honoured.
- Images are for visual purposes only, and may or may not be representative of the actual size, weight or colour of the produce.