Creamy, white flesh and a nice briny taste of the ocean – these Oysters make a great starter or appetizer for your dinner party, or even a late night snack!
Pre-order – our cargo is flown in weekly. Do place your orders ahead of time to avoid disappointment.
- Origin: Canada, USA
- Look: creamy white flesh that should be firm
- Flavour: robust and briny flavour
- Possible preparation methods: raw with some lemon and tobacco, wasabi and ponzu work great as well. If you’re looking for something low prep and fuss free, Wasabi Citrus Dressing works well too!
- Best shucked just before serving. Consume within 2 hours of shucking.
- To store: move oysters to a container, cover with a damp cloth and store in the chiller for up to 2 days
- Weights provided are estimates and are dependent on the measurements of each catch – which see some pieces being smaller than others. We ensure that the minimum weights stated are met. Should you receive a larger piece, consider it your lucky day. Prices stated will be honoured.
- Images are for visual purposes only, and may or may not be representative of the actual size, weight or colour of the produce.