Karatsuki Hotate (ほたて貝) have firm texture and has a natural sweetness. It is our personal favourite on the grill, and is often a crowd-pleaser at gatherings.
- Per piece (Palm-sized)
- Best season: Available all year round
- Suitable to be consumed as Sashimi
- Other cooking methods: grilling with a Mirin-mix, searing
- Weights provided are estimates and are dependent on the measurements of each catch – which see some pieces being smaller than others. We ensure that the minimum weights stated are met. Should you receive a larger piece, consider it your lucky day. Prices stated will be honoured.
- Images are for visual purposes only, and may or may not be representative of the actual size, weight or colour of the produce.