Marui Frozen Wasabi Paste
$25.00 – $33.80 (Incl. GST)
[Available daily] Marui Frozen Wasabi Paste
A common addition to sushi, the Wasabi Root is difficult to grow. With a limited supply and growing demand, they end up being quite pricey. With its anti-bacterial properties, adding them to raw fish or half cooked meat was an attempt to reduce food poisoning. While the grating of fresh Wasabi Roots can be a hassle, Soshinsen has got you covered with our 300g & 800g resealable bags! Unlike pure Horseradish, these offer a subtle sweetness as well as natural spicy kick! This grated Wasabi is a blend of fresh Wasabi and carefully chosen Horseradish.
- Size options: 300g, or 800g (comes in a squeeze pouch)
- Plus points: resealable with a screw on top
- Contains: Horseradish, Wasabi (Japanese Horseradish), Hydrogenated Corn Syrup, Soy Fiber, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Mustard, Citric Acid, Mustard Extract, Color (102, 133) and Soy Bean
- Possible use: nigiri sushi, sushi rolls, sashimi, soba
- Weights provided are estimates and are dependent on the measurements of each catch – which see some pieces being smaller than others. We ensure that the minimum weights stated are met. Should you receive a larger piece, consider it your lucky day. Prices stated will be honoured.
- Images are for visual purposes only, and may or may not be representative of the actual size, weight or colour of the produce.
- Products that are suitable for Sashimi should be consumed raw within 2 days of arrival. After which, it is recommended that these produce are cooked and consumed within 5 days.