Negitoro // Minced Tuna
Negitoro usually comes in a handroll or a maki at the end of the meal in most sushi omakase sets. Negitoro is a versatile topping with its soft and silky texture, it increases in flavour simply with some shoyu and chopped onions. We personally love a good negitoro hand roll with takuan / pickled radish.
- Available in 200g and 500g packets
- Available all year round
- Super Frozen and suitable to be consumed as raw
- Preparation method: Add in some chopped Negi / Spring Onion and Shoyu and it’s good to go as Sashimi, Gunkan Sushi, or on top Chirashi Bowls
- As produce is wild-caught, weights provided are estimates and are dependent on season. While some fish may be smaller than others, we ensure that the minimum weights stated are met. Should you receive a larger piece, consider it your lucky day. Prices stated will be honoured.
- Images are for visual purposes only, and may or may not be representative of the actual size, weight or colour of the produce.