Nodoguro (aka Akamutsu) is a fatty white fish, that is nicknamed after it’s black throat. These are best consumed grilled or as sashimi.
- Size: Approximately 350 to 450g
- Colour: Pinkish red on the outside, with a black throat
- Texture: Plump
- Storage: Once gutted, store in the refrigerator, and should be consumed within 2 days of delivery
- Typically flown in on Tuesdays and Fridays, but do check out or flight schedules for the month or drop us a message
- For pre-orders for our next flight in, is: 12pm, 2 days prior to the date of arrival
- In the event that the particular brand is not available due to unforeseen circumstances (such as natural disasters, or poor catch rates due to bad weather), our purveyors will bid on trays of similar quality for you.