Okayama Shine Muscat Seedless Grapes
Summer in Japan presents our all time favourite fruits. These are Japanese favourites do deal with the sweltering Summer heat. Seedless, extremely fragrant, these can be consumed with its skin on and are often gifted to friends and colleagues (in the form of Omiyage) when in season!
- 450 to 500g per punnet
- Origin: Okayama Prefecture, Japan
- Storage: In the refrigerator
- Availability: June to October
- Typically flown in on Tuesdays and Fridays, but do check out or flight schedules for the month or drop us a message
- For pre-orders for our next flight in, is: 12pm, 2 days prior to the date of arrival
- In the event that the particular brand is not available due to unforeseen circumstances (such as natural disasters, or poor catch rates due to bad weather), a punnet of similar quality will be sourced for you!