Tairagai // Pen Shell // 平貝
$32.00 Incl GSTinvalid timer id
Pen Shell are a type of Shellfish that can be easily recognisable due to its size and distinct shape, and they are also known as the Fan-shaped Mussel and have Scallop-like adductor muscles.
- Size: 300g to 400g
- Taste and texture: subtle sweetness, with a texture in between that of Scallops and Clams.
- Typically flown in on Tuesdays and Fridays, but do check out or flight schedules for the month or drop us a message.
- Cut-off time: 12pm, 2 days prior to date of arrival
- Recommended to be consumed as Sashimi within 3 day of delivery
- Suitable for Sashimi, Nigiri and Chirashi
- As produce is wild-caught, weights provided are estimates and are dependent on season. While some fish may be smaller than others, we ensure that the minimum weights stated are met. Should you receive a larger piece, consider it your lucky day. Prices stated will be honoured.
- Images are for visual purposes only, and may or may not be representative of the actual size, weight or colour of the produce.