Premium A5 Wagyu Kiriotoshi (Pkt, 250g)
$38.50 (Incl. GST)
Kiriotoshi or Komagire refers to thinly sliced beef loin that is often used for stir fry dishes, or used to prepare dishes like Gyudon, or Nikujaga! Our Premium A5 Wagyu Kiriotoshi comes in packets of 250g. While comparatively cheaper compared to prime cuts of meat (think: ribeye, striploin and even the chuck roll), these are also suitable for fuss free sukiyaki or shabu shabu meals where looks aren’t particularly important #uglydelicious.
- Size options: 250g per tray
- Season: Available all year round
- Preparation method: Gyudon, Nikujaga, Sukiyaki, or Shabu Shabu
- Weights provided are estimates and are dependent on the measurements of each catch – which see some pieces being smaller than others. We ensure that the minimum weights stated are met. Should you receive a larger piece, consider it your lucky day! Prices stated will be honoured.
- Images are for visual purposes only, and may or may not be representative of the actual size, weight or colour of the produce.