Sagoshi 狭腰 // Young Spanish Mackerel (Sawara) is a silver-skinned fish (hikarimono).
- Size: 800g and 1kg
- Best season: Fattier towards winter, and leaner in Spring
- Availability: November (Autumn) to June (Spring)
- Typically flown in on Tuesdays and Fridays, but do check out or flight schedules for the month or drop us a message.
- Cut-off time: 12pm, 2 days prior to date of arrival
- Recommended to process on day of arrival, and to be consumed as Sashimi within 3 day of delivery
- As produce is wild-caught, weights provided are estimates and are dependent on season. While some fish may be smaller than others, we ensure that the minimum weights stated are met. Should you receive a larger piece, consider it your lucky day. Prices stated will be honoured.
- Images are for visual purposes only, and may or may not be representative of the actual size, weight or colour of the produce.