Scallops // Hotate // ほたて
$80.00 inc GST
- Hokkaido, Japan
- Scallops are firm and sweet, personally, they are one of our favorites!
- They are usually dark brown or white in color
- These ones are frozen but we do fly in the fresh ones!
- Defrost before slicing into sashimi slices. Each scallop can be sliced into 2 or 3 pieces of sashimi depending on the size of the scallop and how thick you love your sashimis.
- Can be ordered 1 day in advance by 2pm for delivery the next day
- Good for Sashimi, Nirigi, Chirashi, Grilling & Searing
*Do place your orders 3 days in advance when planning for your parties because products are specially flown in upon order and we would not want to disappoint all you foodies (:
*That is by Monday Evening for Friday Shipments and Friday Evening for Tuesday Shipments.
*Note: the weight mentioned in each and every post is a rough estimate of the product’s weight, depending on the size of the fish, we do see some pieces that are smaller or larger than others but we try our best to meet our stated weight. If you do get a larger piece, consider it your lucky day because we will honor our prices all the same!
*Pictures provided are meant for visual purposes which may or may not represent the actual weight.