Pacific Saury // Sanma // 秋刀魚
$35.90 inc GST
The word “Sanma” (秋刀魚) translate to “Autumn Sword Fish”. With a streamlined body shape that takes on that of a sword, it is no wonder that this delicacy is best consumed in Autumn (September to November).
- Per piece (Approximately 120g each, but largely dependent on catch and season)
- Best season: Autumn (September to November)
- Suitable to be consumed as Sashimi
- Other cooking methods: salt-grilled (Shio-yaki), deep-fried, Takikomi Gohan (炊き込みご飯)
- Weights provided are estimates and are dependent on the measurements of each catch – which see some pieces being smaller than others. We ensure that the minimum weights stated are met. Should you receive a larger piece, consider it your lucky day. Prices stated will be honoured.
- Images are for visual purposes only, and may or may not be representative of the actual size, weight or colour of the produce.
Out of stock