Japanese Kurobuta Pork Collar – Shabu Shabu Cut
This is our favourite Pork cut for Shabu Shabu / hotpot cut. Thinly sliced and well marbled, these pork slices are incredibly flavourful, and perfect for a cosy rainy day meal or to impress your family and guests at a stay in get together!
- Size options: 250g, 500g per tray
- Season: Available all year round
- Preparation method: Sukiyaki, or Shabu Shabu
- Weights provided are estimates and are dependent on the measurements of each catch – which see some pieces being smaller than others. We ensure that the minimum weights stated are met. Should you receive a larger piece, consider it your lucky day! Prices stated will be honoured.
- Images are for visual purposes only, and may or may not be representative of the actual size, weight or colour of the produce.