Frozen Sashimi-grade Scallops (Hotate)
These scallops come individually flash frozen upon processing and specially dry-packed to maintain the necessary conditions and quality for raw consumption. They take on a slight brown-hue. In other words, without bleaching, or any other enhancements.
- Availability: all year round
- Origin: Hokkaido, Japan
- Suitable to be consumed as Sashimi (thaw and slice into half along the cross section)
- Other cooking methods: Sushi, Sashimi, Seared and Grilled
- Weights provided are estimates and are dependent on the measurements of each catch – which see some pieces being smaller than others. We ensure that the minimum weights stated are met. Should you receive a larger piece, consider it your lucky day. Prices stated will be honoured.
- Images are for visual purposes only, and may or may not be representative of the actual size, weight or colour of the produce.