Honmaguro Ootoro 本まぐろ大トロ – Harakami Cut (Sfz, Pcs)
$148.50 (Incl. GST)
Available daily – Superfrozen
- Origin: Mediterranean Sea, and/or Atlantic Ocean
- Weight: 350 to 450g
- Ingredients: Bluefin Tuna
- Storage: Store frozen for up to 3 month at -60°C / 14 days at -10°C, consume within the same day once thawed
- Suitable to be consumed raw as Sashimi
- Delivered with dry ice to safeguard produce quality and cold chain.
- Preparation methods: sashimi, sushi, chirashi don, pan seared
Honmaguro Ootoro refers to the fatty belly of the famed Northern Bluefin Tuna. The Harakami Loin / Cut refers to the portion of the belly that can be found just behind the Tuna Collar. These come superfrozen at -60° Celcius and can be thawed a couple of hours before serving.
- Weights provided are estimates and are dependent on the measurements of each catch – which see some pieces being smaller than others. We ensure that the minimum weights stated are met. Should you receive a larger piece, consider it your lucky day. Prices stated will be honoured.
- Images are for visual purposes only, and may or may not be representative of the actual size, weight or colour of the produce.
- Once thawed, sashimi-grade produce should be consumed within 24 hours. Subsequently, they should be torched or cooked.