The Omakase – “I’ll leave it up to you” – concept is a commonplace in Japanese restaurants. That is exactly what we do. We leave it to our expert partners in Japan to select produce for our Omakase Fish Box, which will contain a variety of the freshest catch that the Japanese markets have on offer. These are sashimi-grade produce in optimal season. With a fresh variety each week, this box is bound to keep your appetite whet!
- All fish are suitable for Sashimi
- Best season: ALL seasons, since we bring you the best produce that each season in the Land of the Rising Sun has to offer.
- Typically flown in on Tuesdays and Fridays, but do check out or flight schedules for the month or drop us a message.
- Cut-off time: 12pm, 2 days prior to date of arrival
- Recommended to process on day of arrival, and to be consumed as Sashimi within 3 day of delivery
- For special requests (e.g. specific cooking method), do drop us a message on WhatsApp or leave it in “Order Notes” when checking out.
- As produce is wild-caught, weights provided are estimates and are dependent on season. While some fish may be smaller than others, we ensure that the minimum weights stated are met. Should you receive a larger piece, consider it your lucky day. Prices stated will be honoured.
- Images are for visual purposes only, and may or may not be representative of the actual size, weight or colour of the produce.