Norwegian Salmon (Sashimi Saku)
Salmon Sashimi needs no introduction. These are fresh, ready-to-slice sashimi loins of around 300g (I.e. skin and bones have been removed). Great on it’s own or with some Mentaiko!
- Approximately 280 to 300g per loin
- Country of Origin: Norway
- Storage: refrigerator
- Suitable for sashimi (within 2 days), after which it should be cooked
- Other cooking methods: grilled, pan fried
- Weights provided are estimates and are dependent on the measurements of each catch – which may see some pieces being smaller than others. We ensure that the minimum weights stated are met. Should you receive a larger piece, consider it your lucky day. Prices stated will be honoured.
- Images are for visual purposes only, and may or may not be representative of the actual packaging, size, weight and colour of the produce.