Hamachi Fillet / Yellowtail Fillet Fz (Pcs, Approx. 1.5kg)
$98.00 (Incl. GST)
Available daily – Frozen
- Scientific name: Seriola quinqueradiata
- Origin: Japan
- Weight: Approx. 1.5kg
- Ingredients: Hamachi
- Storage: Freezer at -20°C, consume within the same day once thawed
- Suitable to be consumed raw as Sashimi
- Delivered with dry ice to safeguard produce quality and cold chain.
- Preparation methods: sashimi, sushi, chirashi don, carpaccio
Hamachi (which is the same fish as Buri) is an incredibly fatty fish that is versatile and can be enjoyed in many different ways. Typically, it is served as sashimi, sushi, and carpaccio. However, it is equally yummy prepared salted on the grill, teriyaki, miso marinated, as shabu shabu, or simmered with daikon!