Our Japanese Sardines are picked up from the Japanese markets just a day before it arrives in Singapore. These are an easy fix, lightly salted and tossed on the grill!
- Size: 110 to 150g per fish
- Availability: All year round
- Peak-season: August to November
- Preparation method: Sashimi, Nigiri Sushi, Chirashi, Braising, Frying
- As produce is wild-caught, weights provided are estimates and are dependent on season. While some fish may be smaller than others, we ensure that the minimum weights stated are met. Should you receive a larger piece, consider it your lucky day. Prices stated will be honoured.
- Images are for visual purposes only, and may or may not be representative of the actual size, weight or colour of the produce.